Member Benefits Overview
Celebrate OT and advocating for our patients living life to its fullest by becoming a member of your state association.
Your Membership Includes:
- Advocacy: OTAO employs lobbyists to both monitor and speak on behalf of practitioners on matters that apply to occupational therapy practice. Your support matters.
- Significant discounts on Continuing Education: Earn your CE Credits at OTAO events, workshops and the Annual OTAO Conference.
- Members-Only access area on Website: A section just for our members that includes Special Interest Sections, Regional Groups, Member Search, and other content areas.
- Membership Directory: Locate your fellow colleagues in our new easy and expanded member list.
- Professional Resources: A listing of resources available to OT’s in Oregon.
- Professional Networking: OTAO provides a variety of opportunities for you to get to know your peers such as OT Night out.
- Subscriptions/Email: OTAO members are kept up to date with emails.
- Scholarship & Grant Funds: Members are eligible and encouraged to apply for available student scholarship & grant funds.
- Career Center: OTAO offers an area on the website to view a variety of posted jobs.
- Volunteer Center: Get involved in areas that interest you! OTAO is made up of a volunteer board and we always welcome new members.
OTAO is a volunteer association and welcomes your involvement as many hands make the load easier!