Meet Your OTAO Lobbyist
As President of Leading Edge Public Affairs, Niki Terzieff draws upon over 15 years of experience in Oregon politics – both policy work and on the campaign trail. Her career has helped to shape the current landscape and resulted in long-standing relationships with leaders in both parties and both chambers. In a relatively short time, Niki has developed a network of direct contacts to today’s – and tomorrow’s – leaders.
Niki has been a growing force in Salem by shaping, negotiating, and passing legislation on behalf of a broad spectrum of clients and perspectives. She has built a platform for her client’s successes in healthcare, small business, human services, and public safety sectors, working issues from all sides, engaging with all 90 Legislators, the Governor’s office and regulators alike. As a result of her experiences, relationships, talents and tenacity, Niki has amassed an impressive list of legislative successes.
When not in the hallowed halls of the Capitol or working on the campaign trail, Niki is fundraising for the Political Action Committee she founded to End Violence Against Women (VAW-PAC) and serves on the Board of Directors of the Women’s Investment Network.
“It is your membership dollars and support of OTAO that helps us do this.
Thank you, members!”
OTAO Membership Fees allow lobbying efforts such as:
- Monitoring state legislation affecting Occupational Therapy delivery in Oregon
- Assessing state legislation that impacts client access to Occupational Therapy services
- Developing legislator support for the Occupational Therapy profession
- Consultation with OTAO board members
- Testifying on behalf of Oregon Occupational Therapy Association
- Collaborating with interdisciplinary healthcare providers on legislative issues impacting delivery of care
- Leading the OTAO Legislative Day at the Capitol by facilitating direct contact with OTs and policy makers
If there are conversations you would like to be having, be sure to reach out to the OTAO Legislative Committee at OTAOLegislativeCommittee@gmail.com. And to keep up with all updates, notifications, and to stay involved in all of the new developments that are important to you, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram.